Online registration for the Trinity River levee run is closed. Registration will be available at Luke’s Locker Dallas (3046 Mockingbird Ln.) on Thursday and Friday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and at the race (300 Singleton Blvd., Dallas, Texas 75212) on Saturday from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. Click here for race details.
- See the DRC Frigid 5K/10K photos here!
- Spring Training begins!
- RRCA announces DRC Half Marathon as a selected 2012 RRCA State Championship Race! The goal of the RRCA Championship Event Series is to shine a spotlight on well-run events and to award top performing runners in the open, masters (40+), grand masters (50+), and senior grand masters (60+) categories for both men and women. Since 1958, the RRCA has awarded championship events through a competitive bidding process at the National, Regional, and State level to RRCA member clubs and events to promote the sport of distance running. See the other selected races here.
- RRCA announces Dallas as one of the first ever runner friendly communities. The Road Runners Club of America is pleased to announce that Dallas, TX has been selected as an inaugural community to receive the Runner Friendly Community designation. View the announcement here.
- To view the 2011 Scholars on the Run Scholarship Recipients, click here.
Spring Training Program Prepare with the DRC Distance Team for your spring half or full marathon. As a member, you can reap the benefits of working with experienced coaches and training with a group for only $30. To register or for more information, click here.
Start the new year off with the DRC! Registration is now open for the spring Beginner and Intermediate Training Programs. The cost is only $30.
- DRC City Championship Series Results This year we have added a new category to the City Championship to recognize the volunteer efforts of our Training Program Volunteers. Award categories include Overall Championship, Club Race Championship, Volunteer Championship and Training Program Volunteer Championship. To see the results and get additional information on the program, click here.
- OKC Marathon Bus Trip and Hotel Registration Open Join your DRC friends on the bus to OKC for the race or register for one of the hotel rooms in the DRC block. The hotel rooms are full but there are a couple of bus seats open. Hurry!
- DRC Night at the Movies for Charity Come join your fellow DRC friends for a screening of "Spirit of the Marathon" at Studio Movie Grill to benefit charity.
- DRC in the News Our program that partners local runners with virtual training partners at Camp Victory in Iraq was written up in the Advocate.
- 2010 Tal Morrison Classic Results The 2010 Tal Morrison event gave away $12,000 in local scholarships and was the single largest free club race in our 41 year history. Read about the scholarships here.
- DRC 2010 Spring Training Program Closed Demand was very heavy and registration is now closed for the 2010 spring training program. Join us for our summer or popular fall program.
- City Championship Series Results are in! These awards are for those who race and volunteer within the DRC. The annual city championship series results for 2009 have been tallied here.
- Vote for the DRC! Competitor Magazine is doing their 2009 Best of Competitor. There is a place to nominate for best running club, half marathon, etc. How about DRC for running club and DRC Half for the half marathon? Go to this link. Spread the word.
- DRC to Pace White Rock Half Marathon! The 2009 MetroPCS Dallas White Rock Half Marathon presented by NexBank will feature the Dallas Running Club Pace Team as their official race pacing team.
- The Loop 15k/5k Results A cool, crisp, and calm morning greeted a great turnout of runners at the lake for the October club race. See the photos here.
- DRC Half Marathon and 5k Registration Open! Our signature race event is now open. Visit the brand new race website for more information.
- DRC Fall Training Program Registration Closed The popular fall training program is now underway and registration is full. Check out the pictures of the kickoff run.
- Summer Picnic a Success! Over 300 people signed up and over 500 pounds of canned goods were collected for the North Texas Food Bank. See the pictures here.
- DRC Fall Training Program Registration Closing Early! Due to excessive demand, deadline has been changed to Sunday, July 5.
- Couch to Half Group Added to Fall Training Program! Due to the success of our Couch to 5k program in the summer we will have a Couch to Half program in the fall.
- DRC Summer Training Programs Registration Now Open! Get more info and sign up now for one of our two summer training programs. Hurry, space is limited and is filling up fast.
- DRC Paces Rock to Victory Half Marathon! As official pace teams of the race, DRC successfully led many to achieve their goal finishing times in inaugural race.
- RRCA Honors Libby Jones with the Scott Hamilton Outstanding Club President Award and DRC awarded 2009 Best Large Club Web Site. To read more click here
- DRC to pace inaugural Rock to Victory Half Marathon on March 15, 2009.
The Competitor Group has awarded DRC both the in the state of Texas as voted on by the general public. Thanks to all who voted and thanks for making us the best running club in Texas!
- DRC Wins Best Running Club and Best Half Marathon in Texas!
- Registration is now open for the Trinity River Levee Run 10K Race and 2 Mile Fun Run! Event will be held March, 7 2009 at Trammel Crow Park. It takes a lot of volunteers to put on this race, so please help! To learn more about the Trinity River Corridor Project including an article on the race, click here...
- DRC Training Program – Spring 2009 Running Again! DRC kicked off another training season with two informative meetings at White Rock Lake followed by a great deal of enthusiasm and excitement as the training runs began.
- Registration is now open for the Tal Morrison Classic 5K/15K race! Race and festivities will be held January 31, 2009 – Winfrey Point.
- It takes a lot of volunteers to put on this race, so please help!
- DRC Members receive $3 discount at Bold in the Cold Race on January 10! This race is put on by fellow local running club, Grapevine RAW, and they were nice enough to offer the discount. Register as a Grapevine RAW member on the online registration to get your discounted entry - for DRC members only!
- DRC member Tammi Neil welcomed a new little runner into her family. Baby boy Blaze was born Dec. 12 and she plans to be back out at the January DRC race! Congratulations!
- DRC training program participant Pat Metcalf in the Dallas Morning News on Dec. 11. Read the article here...
- DRC will be assisting the Dallas Life Foundation Homeless Shelter and the SPCA of Texas collect needy items for folks and furry friends for the holidays! Please bring any donation items to the DRC 2008 Holiday Party on Wednesday 12/17/2008, and members Jenani Meyers, Michelle Dietz, and Stephen Tzhone will take care of the rest!
Special Thank Yous to the Following People:
- LK Pierotti for coordinating the DRC Booth at the Dallas Marathon Expo
- Stephanie Hill for coordinating the DRC Pace Team for the Dallas White Rock Half Marathon
- Nancy Ruder for coordinating the DRC-sponsored Aid Station at Mile 16 of the Dallas Marathon
- All the members of the DRC Pace Team for the White Rock Half Marathon
- DRC Announces Slate of Nominees for the 2009 DRC Board. These candidates will be voted on at next Wednesday's annual meeting/holiday party.
- DRC Members Chris Phelan and Libby Jones Serve on this year's Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) Road Race of the Year Committee! This award was established in 2006 to acknowledge RRCA nonprofit member races that provide safe, well-designed and enjoyable races that promote grassroots running and the mission of the RRCA.
- DRC Spring Half and Full Marathon Kicks Off January 7. Only $30 for 16 weeks of training! But this is limited to only 300 DRC members.
- DRC Half "Sponsor a Marine" Program. We have updates from our adopted platoon, Legion 1. About two weeks ago, we told you about their remote DRC Half Marathon in Okinawa.
- DRC President Libby Jones was one of only 6 asked to serve on the Road Runners Club of America selection panel for Kids Run the Nation grants. Libby helped choose kids' running programs in the US to receive $5,000 in funding from the RRCA.
- Safety is our priority - We're Setting up CPR Training for All Those Interested! A great thing for everyone to know. Class will be $30 and email Stephanie if you are interested, and we'll work with folks to pick a class date that fits in your schedule.
- 2009 Race Calendar posted.
- DRC Pace Team will be the official pacers of the Dallas White Rock Half Marathon on December 14. Get to know the pace team and sign up for free to follow the team online to get a special treat.
- DRC Bus Trip to Austin Marathon Feb. 14-15! Need three reasons? 1) Save gas money, 2) who wants to drive 3 1/2 hrs after a full or half marathon?, 3) celebrate your accomplishments on the drive back with other DRC members!
- Inaugural RRCA Texas Club Conference and Challenge Championship Run on Dec. 13.
- DRC Half Marathon a Success! See the results and link to your race photos here...
- The White Rock Lake Conservancy is working to raise $95,000 to put monitored security cameras all around White Rock Lake parking lots. DRC has pledged to match dollar for dollar the donations our members make up to $5,000 for this worthy cause.
- Come see DRC at The Taste of Uptown on Oct. 24 and enjoy some of the local cuisine. Click for event details...
- Looking for 2009 Board Member Candidates. Your opportunity to get more involved in YOUR club. You can learn more about the behind-the-scenes of what makes the club so popular, be a voice in setting club policy, and help decide the benefits members will receive in the future.
- "Best of Texas" 2008 Voting! Competitor Texas magazine has a contest each year where the public chooses the best in a variety of categories, including running club and half marathon. Last year, we were the #1 running club in Texas, and the DRC Half was the #2 half marathon in Texas. So support the club and vote now...
- Member Randi Rogers was on CW33 news on Wednesday, September 24, sharing with the public that running was the secret to helping her lose 55 pounds. She is a coach in our training program.
- Discount on running sunglasses for DRC members from ArubaSport! Check out Aruba Sport running sunglasses products. Then buy them online and receive a 20% off discount when you enter the promo code (you will be asked to log-in as a DRC member).
DRC Member Discount on upcoming local races!
* Run Your Tail Off 5K/10K on Oct. 25 has $3 discount
* Hexter Howl 5K/1K on Oct. 25 has a $3-5 discount.
* Lake Joe Pool Run on Oct. 11 has a $5 discount.
- Special Room Rate for Limited Block of Hotel Rooms for the Chevron Houston Marathon January 17-18. We grabbed the last 15 hotel rooms at the Holiday Inn Express only 2 blocks from the start/finish/expo.
- $5 Discount for DRC Members on Lake Joe Pool Run on October 11 in Grand Prairie.
- DRC Half "Sponsor a Marine" Program makes the news! It was featured on the NBC5 Local News on Friday, August 22. See the video here or here's a brief text version of the news story... And it was also featured in a Dallas Morning News article on Saturday, August 23! Read the story here... Help out our adopted Marine Platoon, dubbed "Legion 1". Donations and supplies needed as they train for and will participate in the DRC Half remotely.
- DRC End-of-Summer Annual Picnic on Sept. 14.
- DRC Breakfast Bash 5 Mile - September 6. A 5 mile race with breakfast afterward! 30 Volunteers Needed for this Race.
- Study finds running club members half as likely to die over 20 years as compared to those who don't run. Read the article here... Thanks to member Stephen Tzhone for passing this along!
- Wednesday Night Social Runs. 7 pm. DRC Clubhouse - 1152 N. Buckner Blvd, Dallas. This is the northeast corner of Buckner Blvd and Garland Road, we are the last storefront in the shopping center between the Guaranty Bank and the Schlotzsky's.
- White Rock Lake Safety Meeting on Aug. 14. All lake users are invited to attend.
- DRC in the Dallas News on August 5. Read the story...
- Our thoughts and prayers are with member Annette Hernandez, whose son, Matthew Cody Corker, passed away July 19 from a car accident. In lieu of flowers, they have asked that people donate to the American Cancer Society or Susan G. Komen Foundation. Read the obituary...
- Welcome, Black White Read, as a new sponsor for the DRC Half Marathon. Black White Read is the creator of online community newspapers Lakewood-Now, Lakewood Heights-Now, and Wilshire Heights-Now. Read their paper now...
- DRC Half - Sponsor a Marine. Help out our adopted Marine Platoon, dubbed "Legion 1". Donations and supplies needed as they train for and will participate in the DRC Half remotely.
- Donate your old shoes to the Shoe Bank through DRC. Article featured in Lakewood Now. Read all about it...
- Koala Health & Wellness Centers will be offering Gait Screenings to you at a special price of $20 (normal fee is $69) on Saturdays August 23 & 30, starting at 8 am. Gait screenings can help increase your speed, conserve energy, decrease chances of low back pain, and identify and correct gait abnormalities. Call to schedule your appointment.
- Meet our training coaches. We have about 20 coaches and pace leaders to help our 450 training program members succeed!
- Long-time local runner Bronda Starling passed away on July 8. Bronda's service will be at: Williams Funeral Home, 1600 S. Garland Avenue, Garland, Texas 75040. Viewing will be Sunday, July 13 from 2-6 pm. Service will be Monday, July 14 at 10:30 am. No flowers please, donations to LiveStrong Foundation in Bronda's name. Bronda could be seen running or volunteering at race events every weekend. She will be missed.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with member Dennis Chupp whose brother, Donnie, was critically injured in an accident and is recovering in Huntsville Hospital, Alabama.
- June Bloomin' 4 Mile Photo Album.
- Road Runners Club of America Helps DRC Celebrate 3,000 members. See the press release here...
- DRC in Dallas News Friday, July 4 for reaching 3,000 member milestone. Read the article here...
- DRC Fall Training Program in the News! In the Dallas Morning News on July 1. Read the article here...
- A sweet rescue dog, german shepherd, needs a good home. Perfect running companion.
- Updated City Championship Series Points totals. Click here
- Third Annual Dedication Ceremony at the Celebration Tree Grove at White Rock Lake is this Sunday, June 22, at 12:22 pm. The Tree Grove has a newly added plaque honoring DRC member Arshad Ahmed who passed away April 11 and for which DRC contributed towards this plaque in his memory. A thank you to member Angela Brewer for all her work in gathering the donations for this tribute. More information on the dedication this weekend here...
- Help fight for the safety of cyclists. 7 people injured or killed in the DFW area June 12-19, 2008.
- Donate your old running shoes for a good cause. Drop them by the donation box provided by The Shoe Bank at the DRC clubhouse to help people here and abroad who can use your worn out shoes.
- DRC hits 3,000! We have grown to 3,000 members as of June 1, 2008. Let's celebrate!
- Yet another reason to volunteer! From Jose, who volunteered June 7 at our race: "Thank you for the opportunity to assist our fellow runners and the DRC. While in the [finish line] chute performing my duties, I ran into an old Army buddy I hadn't seen since we left Fort Bragg in 1992. We got a chance to talk about our Army days and of course our running. Although this was my first time volunteering, it undoubtedly will be one hard to forget."
- Want to run while on vacation? Here's a suggestion from member Maren Hewes: "I just got back from New York City... There's a company called City Running Tours that takes people on sightseeing runs in several cities (including NYC). The prices are really reasonable, and it's a great way to get a run in while on a trip. I went on the 8 mile tour of NYC, and it was a wonderful experience! My guide was really knowledgeable, and I got in a fun workout. I thought the other club members might be interested in this for their travels. They have runs in NYC, Washington DC. Austin, San Diego, Chicago, and Charleston."
- Free DRC Newbie Bootkamp mentioned in the Dallas News Fitness Blog. See the write-up here...
- Desperados is offering us half off tickets for their arena football game on May 17 as part of Fitness Awareness Night.
- DRC Merchandise for sale at a fraction of retail prices! Only 99 New Balance sleeveless tanks for only $17, including shipping costs.
- DRC Merchandise for sale at a fraction of retail prices! Only 65 pairs of New Balance shorts for only $22, including shipping costs.
- 49 DRC members boarded a bus to run the Oklahoma City Memorial Half and Full Marathon April 27.
- DRC Members Needed to Help with Local Special Olympics May 2 and 3.
- TNT-Tuesday Night Track is celebrating 20 years on April 22. It is the longest continuous track workout in the DFW Metroplex. Founder Chris Phelan is gathering everyone who’s ever been out there to come for this one time, and do one lap together, with everybody. They meet, ready to workout, at 6:45 pm at Hillcrest High School track, which is at the NE corner of Hillcrest and Walnut Hill. The track sits behind the school, off Eagle Lane. The address is 9924 Hillcrest Road.
- DRC mourns the recent deaths of two club members. Past club President Glenn Carter and club member Arshad Ahmed will be missed greatly.
- Register for the White Rock 'N' Roll 5 Mile on May 3. The first 1,000 registered get a New Balance tech shirt!
- Fall 2008 DRC Distance Team. Registration for our fall half and full marathon training program is now open online. Program kicks off on July 9 for 16 weeks of training at a cost of only $25 (includes a tech shirt). Program capped at 400!
- New photo albums available. For February, March, and April club races.
- Race report for Big D Half Marathon on April 6 by DRC member Fiona Green.
- Local hit by cyclist while running on running path.
- Race results for our Spring 2008 DRC Distance Team participants. It's all been leading up to this!
- Newbie Bootkamp! May 17th to the July 7th DRC 5k for beginners to build them to run a 5k. This will get everyone ready to join our Fall Training Series.
* Meet Saturdays 7am and Wednesdays 7 pm
* Hill and speed training
* 8 week Training Schedule
* We will cover basic running form and gear
* Slower runners are welcome who can run 3 miles but want to improve speed.
Email Nikki, lead coach with questions and to sign up.
- NY Times reports running really does make you high! Read the article now..
- A Blast from the Past! An unsolicited look back at the club circa 1970-1972 was sent to us by past member Colin O'Brien.
- White Rock Lake Safety meeting the evening of April 3.
- We now have YOUR source for finding local running events. Our calendar allows you to search by distance and location! Visit the calendar...
- Register for the White Rock 'N' Roll 5 Mile on May 3. The first 1,000 registered get a New Balance tech shirt!
- Sign up for our waiting list for the bus trip to the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon April 26-27. As soon as we have 30 on the waiting list, we will order a second bus to accommodate everyone!
- A thank you goes to Accelerade for donating sports drink and serving our runners and walkers at the Tal Morrison Classic 15K/5K on March 1!
- 4th Annual Trinity River Levee 10K Synopsis. Submitted by DRC member Fiona Green.
- Merchandise Help Needed. It's great to provide club apparel for iour members to wear with pride! Looking for a couple volunteers to handle logistics and help make decisions on club apparel throughout the year. For more information of what's involved, email us.
- LZ Taplin, father of past club president Cline Taplin, passes away. In lieu of flowers, they have asked for a donation to the Roswell Park Alliance Foundation. If you would like to make a donation, please email us for details on how to do that.
- Run On! employee Renee Reising lives with West Nile Virus and is an inspirational person with her can-do positive attitude. We salute you, Renee! See the 3/4 article by the Dallas News...
- The Japan-American Society of DFW is looking for two runners (one mal, one female) to send, all-expenses-paid, to run in the 18th Annual Sendai International Half Marathon in Sendai, Japan, on May 11, 2008. Applications are due at the JASDFW office by February 29. For an application, click here.
- New Photo Album available. DRC Frigid 5K on January 5.
- DRC Member Tony Reed is the author of a new book about running. He's also been kind enough to give a discount to his fellow DRC members.
- Important Kids' Corner News. All DRC Kids, pPlease ask your parents to sign you up on the President's Challenge website using the Group login information for DRC, available by contacting leaders Mary Harokopus or Sylvia Pas. Start logging your activity so that you get more points. Please make sure to have your parents send your name, email, and login information to Mary and Sylvia so that they can track your progress. The program is limited to first 20 kids, and we have 16 kids signed up right now. Program is open to ages 5-12 as of January 1, 2008, and the program is free! We’ll also have Club awards for all participants at end of the year.
- We've organized a trip for our members to the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon on April 27. We hane an organized roundtrip motorcoach bus ride. $45 per person. Discounted hotel rooms we have reserved are sold out. Sign up for our waiting list and if we get a few people on the wait list, we may be able to arrange for additional discounted rooms for you!
- DRC awarded one of the top 3 large running club websites in the whole US for 2008 by the Road Runners Club of America. To participate in this contest, a club member had to help with the judging, so we could not have won this without the help of DRC member Pavitra Chakravarty! See the news here...
DRC member Victoria Freeland's husband, Gene Freeland, passed away on January 3, 2008 after complications from surgery. A memorial service will be
held on Wed., Jan. 16 at 10 am at St. Luke's Community Church, 5710 E. R.L. Thornton, Dallas.
- Metroplex Half Marathon Challenge 2007.
- White Rock Lake police officer Perry Skidmore's retirement reception is Jan. 4,, 11 am, Winfrey Point, and happy hour at 6 pm, Mexico Lindo Restaurant.
- 2007 DRC Achievements. Help us celebrate as we look forward to a great year in 2008!
- 696 DRC members participated in the Dallas White Rock Marathon events. Congratulate them when you see them.
- Thanks to the volunteers who supported the Dallas Running Club marathon weekend! We provide the Aid Station at Mile 16 of the Marathon and had a booth at the Marathon Expo.
- 211 DRC Half Marathon Training Program participants completed the DRC Half Marathon on Nov. 4. For about 50%, this was their first half!
- See the behind-the-scenes of what it takes to put on a race! We are looking for Race Directors for January 5, February 2, March 1 races. It's not a huge time commitment and a lot of fun.
- Angela Tortorice's father, Don Waddle, passed away Friday morning. Angela was on the DRC Board and Membership Director until she recently resigned to care for her ill father. Angela and her family are in our thoughts.
- Luke's Locker is helping sponsor our holiday party! We will have about 15 door prizes, including giving away $200 worth of gift certificates from our good friends at Luke's Locker. A thank you to them for their support of this club!
- Dallas Running Club has been named by Competitor Texas magazine as the number one running club in Texas. Voting was done by the public. The DRC Half Marathon was chosen as the 2nd best half marathon in the whole state of Texas. See the list of all winners...
- Final CCS Results Updated.. See them here...
- DRC Holiday Party and Annual Club Meeting is Tuesday, December 11, starting at 6 pm. $15 pre-pay, $20 at the door. Register early so we can get a good headcount for the caterer.
- 20 More Volunteers Needed for DRC Mile 16 Aid Station at White Rock Marathon on December 9. Learn more about the aid station...
- Looking for 2008 Board Members.
- Second Saturday Spruce-Up Leader Needed. Thanks to Jerry Siedschlag for his hard work as the outgoing leader!
- The local running community mourns the loss of their friend Don Ostroff.
- Thank you to our August Relay and Summer Picnic volunteers!
- Make Us the Best Running Club in Texas. Vote for the Dallas Running Club in the Competitor Magazine Best of Texas contest. Submit your vote now...
- Thank you to our August Relay and Summer Picnic volunteers!
- DRC Half Marathon and the Metroplex Half Marathon Challenge in the News! In the August 10 edition of the Dallas Morning News. See the article here...
- Announcing the 2007 Metroplex Half Marathon Challenge! An opportunity to do both the DRC Half Marathon on Nov. 4 and the Dallas White Rock Half Marathon on Dec. 9, AND save $5 on each race!
- Thank you to our volunteers at the Independence 5K on July 7.
- Half Marathon Training Program Kickoff was on June 23. We had a spectacular turnout!
- Dallas Running Club hits 2,000 members!
- Free DRC Half Marathon Training Program featured in the Dallas Morning News! Read the article here...
- June DRC Bloomin' 4 Mile Race. Photo Album Now Available...
- DRC Moves into New Clubhouse!
- Thanks to DRC Bloomin' 4 Mile Volunteers.
- Volunteer for the June 2 Bloomin' 4 Mile! We need 25 volunteers for this race.
- 54 DRC members participated in the Heels & Hills Half Marathon on May 6.
- Merchandise for Sale by Online Pre-order for Limited Time! Brooks Running Shorts with DRC Logo for $20!
- Merchandise for Sale by Online Pre-order for Limited Time! Brooks Singlets with DRC Logo for $15!
- 24 DRC Members Ran the Boston Marathon!
- Flapjack Best of Times 5 Mile – April 7 Photos
- Volunteers Needed May 5 for White Rock N Roll race.
- We need a new home! We are losing our clubhouse home at White Rock Lake on March 30. If you know a place to use near the lake with 500-1000 sq ft that's cheap, then please contact us
- The Tal Morrison Classic 15K/5K is Feb. 3.
- DRC is a 2007 Top Club Site! DRC's website was selected by RRCA (Road Runners Club of America) as one of the top 3 large club websites in the nation! Read more here...
- 83 DRC Members had a great race at the Austin Marathon on Feb. 18!
- 25 Volunteers Needed for January's Race! You can now sign up to volunteer with our online registration system or email Gary Wright.
- Pictures from President's 10K/5K available here.
- Please note that the results printed in the 1/07/2007 Dallas Morning News are wrong. The correct results were sent to the DMN by the deadline for printing. Somehow the newspaper printed last year's race results. We are investigating how this could have happened on their end. President's 10K/5K results available here.
- New Club Merchandise! And we need your feedback on some potential merchandise we can do. Tell us what to order; what are you interested in? View it all here...
- 25% of the participants at the Too Cold to Hold race on January 20 were DRC members. We are proud to support our members' accomplishments!
- DRC Members at the 3M Half.
- Congratulations to over 400 DRC our members who participated in Wellstone's Dallas White Rock Marathon.
- DRC-Sponsored Mile 16 Aid Station at Dallas Marathon - Read About It | See the Pictures
- CCS Final 2006 Standings
- Our Members are Famous! Check out members mentioned recently in the Dallas News!
- Happy Holidays! Dallas Running Club would like to wish its more than 1,500 members a very safe and happy holiday season!
- A New Race - the Texas Independence Relay - a 40 leg relay in March 2008!